Tail light problems, please help me!

Hi!

It's my first post here, and I'm no car genius, so please be patient :) I've googled for a while now, but no help found.

I've lost my tail, reverse and plate lights on my Micra 1994 1.0. No light in the dash, mid consol or in the roof either, but they where gone long before the tail etc lights went missing some weeks ago. The buzz sound is also gone. I've checked all the fuses and bulbs, they are all ok. My head lights work when I turn on the handle. they used to work without.

I changed the transmission and unscreewed the black plastic over the numberplate on the back. If that has something to do with this...

Please help me, I need lights!

If u no were 2 look are what ever the tail light could be the holder are if the front side light is out it a fuse ur clocks my be a fuse 2 are realy corroded take out tap it and spray small bit off wd40 in spades that relay goes in2

Hi!

It's my first post here, and I'm no car genius, so please be patient :) I've googled for a while now, but no help found.

I've lost my tail, reverse and plate lights on my Micra 1994 1.0. No light in the dash, mid consol or in the roof either, but they where gone long before the tail etc lights went missing some weeks ago. The buzz sound is also gone. I've checked all the fuses and bulbs, they are all ok. My head lights work when I turn on the handle. they used to work without.

I changed the transmission and unscreewed the black plastic over the numberplate on the back. If that has something to do with this...

Please help me, I need lights!
gearbox wires (reverse and neutral) trapped and shorting maybe ?

Back