Odd fault lighting

CMF_martyuk1

» CMF Member
Morning (UK lol),

Has anyone ever seen a fault on a Micra K11 (last edition Vibe UK) where the back lights dont come on (for lights only break works fine) but the headlights do but the warning buzzer and dashboard back lights don't function either? (The rest of the dashboard display does work).

The only other thing I've done recently is to replace a blown break bulb. All the fuses are fine and have been checked out.

Hope you can help it's doing my head in!

Kind regards,

Martyuk1.

CMF_martyuk1

» CMF Member
What is the 3rd fuse marked as frank?

I haven't got the car at the moment the missies has it I'll take a look later. I did pull all out one by one at the weekend and the link was complete for it. if you can let me know more details I will try replacing it with a spare anyway.

Regards,

Martin.

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
martin

here,s a pic of the cover

frank

Attachments

• 38213.jpg
    38213.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 33

CMF_martyuk1

» CMF Member
frank2 WROTE:

"martin<BR><BR>the TAIL lights went out and the buzzer stopped, but the headlights worked ok<BR><BR>frank

Yes Frank, that's exactly it. The headlights are working fine and the breaklights but there is no standard lights at the back and the buzzer has stopped too. My dad's a lecy and he's confused with this one too. The side door sensors are fine too as the ceiling light comes on and off.

Back