LED Mirrors

I've made up some internally adjustable mirrors with 3mm superbright LED indicator repeaters, they are in primer at the moment, but can be painted for the cost of the paint, instructions on how to wire them will be given to those who are electrically challenged if required. Would anyone be interested in buying them in the club ? I'll be sticking them on Ebay in a couple of days if nobodys interested.

182747a10620000b5.jpg

182747a102ceafcf2.jpg

how are the LEDs sealed? i did something similar at the front of my car and all the LEDs died out because of the cold weather... they look good tho ;) i wouldn't mind them :D

hey bud, may be interested :) post a price here if you dont mind or pm before you put on ebay if thats possible please, but you dont have to!

Thanks

i'm just putting some money into the car and it'll be getting repainted next month

i need new wing mirrors as mine are all bonded up inside with liquid metal

any chance on a price mate? would go nice with the led rear lights i'm ordering :D

I'm looking for £30 + p&p, there's an unbelieveable amount of soldering behind that glass, they took around 8 hours to complete.

Tbh, that price is cheap if anything!

I picked up wingmirrors from the scrappies for £20, the LEDs, wiring, heatshrink etc I'm using for mine cost close to £10, totalling to £30!

I already had the mirrors, so thats kept the price down, if I were to do more the price would include the cost of buying mirrors so would cost more accordingly.

I think that's the point..

Sonic, I dont suppose you could stick up a picture of the wiring behind the glass? PM if you'd rather :)
I'm still waiting for my LEDs, just want to see how you've laid it out inside the mirror.

Back