Micra M3 Mirrors With Baseplates

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Selling a set of M3 Mirrors with the baseplates to fit the Micra. They are painted in Flame Red AJ4 just now, but could be easily rubbed down and sprayed another colour.

They come with all the fixings.

Only down side is there is slight holes in the base plates where the screws went through when being put onto the car as the ones supplied were too long.

They cost £40 when I got them, only after £15.

I will post and postage would be £5.

Pics attached of what they are like.

Attachments

• Micra 21.JPG
    Micra 21.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 236
  • Micra 12.JPG
    Micra 12.JPG
    394.2 KB · Views: 225
B

benmicrasr

When the mirrors are on the car can you see the holes in the baseplates?If micra super s don't want them i will snap them up off you!

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Its basically what you can see in the first pic there mate. Its really just two wee dimples, could be rubbed down and a wee bit of fibreglass put over it possibly aswell.

Its not noticeable until you get up close.

Whoever gets money to me first can have them :p

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
hey scottish-sr i not too bothered bout the mirrors as i have some m3 mirrors but i would like to no were you got the baseplates from as that all i need

and my car is flame red dont really wanna buy them if i could get base plates i would spray mine please help

Cheers

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Tom Ace said:
hey scottish-sr i not too bothered bout the mirrors as i have some m3 mirrors but i would like to no were you got the baseplates from as that all i need

and my car is flame red dont really wanna buy them if i could get base plates i would spray mine please help

Cheers

Hi mate, I bought the mirrors, complete with baseplates from Ebay. I dont think you can buy the baseplates seperate.

If you want you can buy the baseplates for £15 and they come with free M3 Mirrors :p

B

benmicrasr

If you have still got them, then if you can wait till the 25th then ill have them off you, if thats ok?

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Was really hoping for the money abit sooner as thats why they are for sale again as previous buyer wouldnt have money for a while. If you want to send a £5 deposit I will hold them for you :)

B

benmicrasr

Yes m8 i will have them off you, i will send a cheque to you on the 24th so you get it on the 25th!Have you got your address and who shall i make the cheque payable to?Cheers Ben

OP
OP
scottish-sr

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
benmicrasr said:
Yes m8 i will have them off you, i will send a cheque to you on the 24th so you get it on the 25th!Have you got your address and who shall i make the cheque payable to?Cheers Ben

Cool, whats your email and I will email you my address.

Cheers.