Requesting Interest - Blue Led Bulbs

T

TheDaddy

I have the chance to buy some 501 wedge type blue led bulbs. These are the ones that are used in the sidelights and number plate lights as well.

They are the same as these for sale at ultraleds.com but that is the price just for one.

There are loads on eBay as well.

I am hoping to be able to get them for £4 per pair and that will include postage to your door.

Either reply here if you are interested or send me a PM. I don't want to buy them in and keep them all!

im interested in some, could i have 2 (for the side lights) please? i'll give you my email address if you want, [email protected].

email me and we could sort something out. :grinning:

Ok, well, I am looking at buying them in bulk. I have posted on a few sites and I am creating a webpage for them. I don't have any at the moment, but hope to have them within the month.

Ok, it took longer than I had planned!

I should have these on Monday or Tuesday now if anyone is intrested

I now have these if anyone is intrested in them.

As I had hoped, I got these for a grand total of £4 per pair including postage, yes I know that is around half the price of the above link ;)

Reply here or PM me or catch me on MSN

Yes, but they are good for show use as well as the rear number plate lights.

HeHe

Well, it's up to the person what they want to do with them. I know that I will be fitting them to my sidelights on my Micra and Mondeo and in the footwells of my Mondeo.

I had them in my old Mondeo for nearly a year and it passed the mot with them, so I just guess it's just one of those things.

I forgot the pictures!

Attachments

• 501-LEDs.jpg
    501-LEDs.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 501-LEDs2.jpg
    501-LEDs2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 152
That I don't know. What type of bulbs are needed behind the dash? Do you have a picture of one? If these are not the right ones I might be able to get them

I would guess it'e the smaller type.

I have started to make my Mondeo all blue

Yeh mate thats right, The k10 dash uses 501 and the k11 uses 286. im sure its 286 but dont quote me.

Back