LED Headlights & Backlights

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to replace the normal Nissan Micra headlights and backlights from Standard to LED bulbs or something abit more sporty?

Thanks

LED Rears have been done, i'm sure i've seen them on the internet after a search.
I'm assuming for LED Headlights you mean the Audi style lamps? I haven't seen any, but you could lead the way and do your own. Just be careful when buying to make sure your lights are sided correctly for LHD or RHD, as you'll fail MOT on beam pattern.

It's a matter of taste, i think the Micra doesn't really have the right shape for LED Headlights. Tails don't look too bad.

That all said though, you might be better having this one moved to "K11 Body Trims Fittings and Aesthetics etc" to get more replies.

i don't think its legal to replace headlight bulbs with LED's as the light distribution would suck. ive got led in my 3rd break light it dosent distribute the light as well as a standard bulb but its a lot brighter, i also put LED's in my parkers just make sure there SMD style as standard led's as more a blueish white and police generally dont like blueish parkers

Back