Angel Headlights

Hi All,

I was wondering if you can get different type of headlights for the Micra?

I currently have the standard headlights fitted, but I would like to change them to something abit more sporty? Any others I could get?

Cheers :D

Yes you can get different types of headlights, down side is that they tend to be for right hand drive vehicles.

I suppose it would work if you drive on the otherside of the road? :confused:

Where would I be able to find these different types of headlights? eBay doesn't seem to have any..?

Thanks
1363036649778.jpg
I only found prefacelift, maybe Google, some chavvy website should sell them. :)

Ive been thinking about doing something with my lights. Ive heared about putting the light units in the oven to get the sealant soft and removing the glass from the unit and masking off the reflector and painting the surround black. Unless you have some spare lights it will probably take a weekend to do it, and be careful not to paint anything that could make them illegal or fail mot. There is also the fly-eyes stuff whick from what i can work out is just a sheet of vinyl with little holes in it. My bro-in-law swears by it and aparently it lets 100% of light through. Personaly I cant quite work out how if most of the lens is covered in black vinyl, as far as i know hes had no problems tho. Not quite the angeleyes you are looking for but a possable alternative by painting them?

Ive been thinking about doing something with my lights. Ive heared about putting the light units in the oven to get the sealant soft and removing the glass from the unit and masking off the reflector and painting the surround black. Unless you have some spare lights it will probably take a weekend to do it, and be careful not to paint anything that could make them illegal or fail mot. There is also the fly-eyes stuff whick from what i can work out is just a sheet of vinyl with little holes in it. My bro-in-law swears by it and aparently it lets 100% of light through. Personaly I cant quite work out how if most of the lens is covered in black vinyl, as far as i know hes had no problems tho. Not quite the angeleyes you are looking for but a possable alternative by painting them?
It lets 50% of the light through which iirc is the legal minimum.

Skymera is spot on regarding the flyeyes and the mod of splitting the headlights to spray the inside I have recently done and it took me 2 hours from start to finish :D

if it only takes that long then im in! Ill get on it as soon as the weather is better. If the fly-eyes stuff only lets that much light through then I wont be using it, i thought it might be the case. Might just flyeye the indicator lens if i can find some brighter bulbs

Back