Crystal or Aftermarket headlights help

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
Hi All,

Basically both my headlights have broke on my car.... (facelift micra), on low beam, they are pointing upwards.. making me very unpopular ;)

They have snapped inside becuase I was abit over enthuastic taking old bulbs out of them... so they cant be repaired either :(...

I seen a lot of posts on here about crystal headlights.... and the problems with Taiwanese ones...

Basically im after something different (from standard) for a facelift. Can be crystal, or projector but dont really fancy angel eye lol... I was wondering does anyone know where to get them from for a normal english right hand drive car?? Any help/advice would be nice :)

Im sure I read on here somewhere Nex modified some Taiwanese headlights to work on english cars... If so, how and how hard?? lol :)

Thanks!! and happy new year ;)

Hi All,

Basically both my headlights have broke on my car.... (facelift micra), on low beam, they are pointing upwards.. making me very unpopular ;)

They have snapped inside becuase I was abit over enthuastic taking old bulbs out of them... so they cant be repaired either :(...

I seen a lot of posts on here about crystal headlights.... and the problems with Taiwanese ones...

Basically im after something different (from standard) for a facelift. Can be crystal, or projector but dont really fancy angel eye lol... I was wondering does anyone know where to get them from for a normal english right hand drive car?? Any help/advice would be nice :)

Im sure I read on here somewhere Nex modified some Taiwanese headlights to work on english cars... If so, how and how hard?? lol :)

Thanks!! and happy new year ;)

you said you had a facelift micra yea? if so, the 2003 micras came with crystal lights, so you would get crystal lights in UK spec that way, then you could spray them black if you want the black ones...

the mod didn't work in the end, some MOT stations let my car through and some didn't.

you can buy projector lenses off ebay that could be modified to fit and that would also work

Back