Last three Posts

CMF_kokySX

» CMF Member
Please! If there are some moderators please delete this CRAP! It has nothing to do with that place where You make very important for Micra owners post! And If I`m not wrong this F****G crap is OUTLAW! Thanks in advise!
New member that will be pleased to read about wonderful Micra and not to watch some stupid pic`s!

CMF_smallrat

» CMF Member
C'mon, this is for micra enthusiast, please do not post any **** stuff in this forum. Why can't the moderator just remove whoever is posting all these stuff?

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
who and where are the site mods? Its not hard to ban there account and block there ip and better still put a ban on people or bots whatever they are from that part of the world.

cisco

» CMF Member
Doh! Sorry guys.. I never check the site much as you know.

I never built a "delete user" feature back in the day to delete morons like this ;) Of course this forum is like 5-10 years old and was custom built so its not full-featured like all the modern free forums software packages.

Evade messaged me and I've got it, so will do it first thing tonight. I don't have access from work into the database.

Rather than just delete this guy as a one-off, I'll write a super-tiny feature for the site admins to delete users, in case this moron comes back after I delete him :p

It was kind of funny reading the crap he's auto-posted though. OMG how can you have an "8yo nymphette". That's pretty sickening, but so funny.

Sorry I just don't have much time any more for the site, but will certainly get this fixed tonight.

cisco

» CMF Member
Good old evade userid=9 :p

Ok, he's wiped. Thanks for your patience ;) This is an old school forum remember :p

Cheers

Back