Any last ideas before I strip it ?

Right as you may remember the micra was nicked from my friend I got it back with no fuel in tryed all the unplug fuel pump etc tricks it still won't start nothing I try seems to work so any ideas to save this car? I am not willing to spend any more money on it ie not buying an engine as it stands me if I strip it I might just get my money back it owes me 200 so yeah help please

Questions to see which bit maybe going wrong.

1. Do you have NATS (dont think so being a 93)
2. How do you know you have a spark?
3. How do you know you have fuel?
4. Is it cranking over?

Don't have Nats

Took spark plugs out cranked car over all plugs sparking ok

Took fuel pipe off and checked it plus there fuel 100% in the block as it shoud be

Cranking over fine just won't fire

We've tried alsorts to get it running.
As ferris says, it's cranking over fine, it's 100% getting fuel as we've gone as far as removing the injectors and the common rail was full. also we've has hydrolic lock due to the bores being full of fuel...
We've removed the plugs, cleaned them up, re-gapped them and even tried the old trick of warming them up with a blow lamp, have got a spark but still nothing.

If anything i'm thinking the timing could be off or it could even be overfueling and flooding nearly straght away :-/

has anyone got a link to something relating due to where the timing marks are so we can check on this oe please :) xx

We've tried alsorts to get it running.
As ferris says, it's cranking over fine, it's 100% getting fuel as we've gone as far as removing the injectors and the common rail was full. also we've has hydrolic lock due to the bores being full of fuel...
We've removed the plugs, cleaned them up, re-gapped them and even tried the old trick of warming them up with a blow lamp, have got a spark but still nothing.

If anything i'm thinking the timing could be off or it could even be overfueling and flooding nearly straght away :-/

has anyone got a link to something relating due to where the timing marks are so we can check on this oe please :) xx
there,s a pic of the cam positions here tone http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/k11-cant-start-wont-start.44458/#post-459828

I had a similar problem to this with my mates honda accord. We tried everything but failed it just would not start. Someone recommended taking the cat out. Tried that and fired up pretty much straight away as the cat was done for and was causing a blockage. Hope this helpso_O

Back