Introduction - Newbie from Austria with many questions!

Hello, K11-owners!

My Name is Patrick, as written above, i´m austrian, 42 years old, and since two days owner of a 1994 K11 base model.
As i am an old fart, ive owned many cars, including two 300zx Z32 ( 400 & 500 hp), now i´m proud Maxima and LS430 Driver.

I always wanted a sleeper, I always wanted a small car for cornering, and most important, I always wanted to make a motorswap.
So here I am, knowing nothing about Micras, but I want it all ^^
A good friend of mine is "Nissan-Pope", he will help me with the work...

If its allowed, I would like to use my thread for getting General informations, making questions. People who are interested to help
me, are welcome, I hope the others ignore me and let the "use the search" Messages be. I searched and read a lot, but it isnt that
easy. Thank you for that.

So, if there are some Readers, who say, ok, I´ll write an answer again, that was already asked in 2017, I´ll try my first question:

Ive got a "friend", that has imported a Sunny Gti R, he tuned it up, so he upgraded the Brakes. How much is this brake worth,
with Rotors, that are nearly new?

As an alternative, do I get to fit K12 Brakes in the K11?

Thank you very much, looking Forward to good Dialogs, hope, i did nothing wrong ^^

Cheers from Austria, Patrick

PS: I´ll make a P11 2.0 GT swap

So, I don´t know, if something with my question was wrong, or if really no one knows the answer...

Anyway, we checked out, the GtiR-brakes fit plug and Play. Will Mount them next week and put the
16" K12-alloys with 165/40/16 rims on...

Yup, AD22VF from the GTI-R fit the K11 with a small washer ~1mm between the upright and the caliper carrier to centralise the disc.

If you're extra crazy, there's always a setup like this :giggle:

20180803_190145.jpg

Back