lambo doors

B

Bennai

just wondering i no titch was looking into geting a kit made up, but are there any more advances about a kit for the k11

No they dont exist. Nor are they likely to unless there are loads of people after one, which isnt likely. Titch is trying to modify a set of corsa ?c? ones....

you gotta be careful with lambo doors, one of the manufacturers had to recall theirs cos the hydraulic struts werent holding up

you gotta be carefull modding anything tho superk11! if you mod it its not factory standard there for it might not be as safe as the manufacturer designed...part of the fun of modding i guess

Was the Corsa C kit i had - but it won't fit as the clearence on the arch was to little. So i gave up the idea of it.

well looks like wen i come to moddin i mite try a universal kit then, once i get the car repaired i reversed into a post the other day took out the back end completly need new boot lid n bumper bout 3 inch to the right and it wud have been chassis problems so that was a bumer i was gna buy me headunit next paycheck as well

Back