Sagging doors

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys and gals, I recently bought a 1995 micra 1.3 lx. The problem I have saggy doors, I was thinking of tightening up the bolts on the hinges but I did this on a previous k11 and the doors just sagged again. I dont really have the money to buy new door hinges at the moment and was wondering if theres a cheap cure out for the problem. If it is that I need new door hinges, how long do you think I could leave it before getting it done, because I dont get paid until another 2 weeks. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

I got both for fiver. It's so cheap tho. Right now my micra's door hinges are not good ATM so will need to buy like what I did to my facelift Micra.

stokie1985 said:
Thanks mate, is is an easy job to replace them? for a amateur like myself.

Yea I am amateur mate :) I use spare wheels and wood to support when I fix replace door hinges. When you done it then you need to lever your doors. It's very simple job but it will take times to remove these bolts though......

I tried this today worked a treat.... Parked close enough to a kerb to use the jack and a piece of wood. :)

Attachments

• 1367326717640.jpg
    1367326717640.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 303
I can add to the list of just use a scaffold pole or something and lift the door up....worked a treat ob mine. ..

sent using the send button. .....

Back