L.e.d's

Bence_Fs

Wha Tank
anyone know why my rear stop/tail lights flicker?

when i put the L.e.d's in, they flicker quite erratically...

Cant figure this one out!!

thanks in advance

theyre nakered, my front right side light does it. theres a problem with the internal circuit on the led.....

Have you only just put LED's in? If so you'll need a relay, the current one will make them flash twice as fast as they're suppose to. :)

not stop/tail bulbs it shouldnt. i had sidelight leds that flickered once, turned out they blew due to getting too hot from the headlight bulbs.

Have you only just put LED's in? If so you'll need a relay, the current one will make them flash twice as fast as they're suppose to. :)

Dont think it's a relay babe, it's something else :)

i think they are supposed to have a circuit in them that causes the bulb to flicker when there is a problem with the voltage or the leds have died... i have had a few bulbs and found that some of the LEDs had dry solder joints on them... in what way does it flicker and when does it flicker? is it when the car is still? and is it uniform flicker or random.... maybe a poor fit

sorry for the late reply to all of you

the L.E.D's are brand new, tried swapping them around, cleaning the solder points. took the lights to bits too and checked all the wiring inside there and it all seems fine

The flicker is totally random...

ill buy some new L.E.D's just incase its maybe them

got pulled by the jam sandwich a month or so ago and the guy suggested L.E.D's cause my normal bulbs arnt red enough...

Back