fog lamp relay

hi ive got a k10 micra 1991
when i was driving the light in the fog lamp switch flicker on and off and now my fog lamp wont work, i think its proberbly the relay but i cant locate it even my local nissan dealer cudnt offer any help as 2 its location anybody out there who knows?

The Fog relay is situated about 6 inches above the Bonnet opener Fog light relay.JPG

Try not to put your back out getting it ;)

It's a pig to get out, once removed instead of replacing the relay just make a loop. Short piece of wire from one relay hole to another then just just Zip tie to the loom, all done :D

P1010002.JPG opologies for blurredness :wasntme:

Hope that helps :)

The Fog relay is situated about 6 inches above the Bonnet opener View attachment 12282

It's a pig to get out, once removed instead of replacing the relay just make a loop. Short piece of wire from one relay hole to another then just just Zip tie to the loom, all done :D

View attachment 12283 opologies for blurredness :wasntme:

Nice fire hazard(Y) does the job I suppose

The Fog relay is situated about 6 inches above the Bonnet opener View attachment 12282

View attachment 12283 opologies for blurredness :wasntme:

ok thanks i think i found it the small blue one?
il get dwn the scrap yard n get one.

Back