• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Krish's 1.0L Beast! Project

Ok with the tights jokes out the way lol, i have been doing some more to my car YAY!! :grinning:

Well i have installed the bulbs i said i was gonna buy from ebay only cost a 10a and looks MUCH brighter!

Photo0069.jpg

also lowered the full car a hell of alot! just ask FRANK! lol

will get better pics of the whole car once i wash it, but this is an image of it just been done (springs need to settle)

Photo0058.jpg

how many mm it lowered looks a good hight

n how about adding a front splitter ?

well since frank and me used suzuki springs on the front and the back ones are the orginal micra springs cut, cant really say man but i reckon its about 55-60mm.

Yeh wheres the best place to get a front splitter from, scrappy?

turbo? lol

nah colour code the black strips on you bumpers?

I WISH! lol
and tbh i was gonna do it brought the spray can of paint and everything but, the black and silver mix on the car looks really good, wait until you see it and then tell me if you think i should or shouldn't colour code it :grinning:

yeah scrappys i used a vw polo splitter but people mostly use Renault Laguna,megan,clio splitters but i just give anything a try how i ended up with the polo 1 lol

Yeah i have read threw your blog many times now lol
I do like your polo splitter, ummm i wonder if i can get everyone to keep a look out for one :)
what rear and side skirts have yoy got on yours btw?

nice one squarepants "if" you do sell them me :p
and you used a front splitter for the back of a micra nice lol will have to keep my eyes out for one.

so are the spring rates stiffer than standard micra springs? yet softer than aftermarket micra springs? in between the two?

dan, the wagon r ones were the same guage as the stock ones (a tad under 11mm diameter wire)
and the alto ones were a tad under 10mm, and give a softer ride :)

Back