Known Problems Suggestion

SaMmY

Ex. Club Member
Would it be possible for someone to create a known problems thread because ivve found a few problems with my K11 and after lots of research realised its all known faults but we dont have anywhere on the site that explains these.

It would help me greatly as im a novice and totally new to it all and would save me spending hours and hours trying to find out about little problems

many thanks :)

You're asking someone to basically do all your research for you. There's loads of information on here which you can search for, or, post up your problems and people can help you :)

not really.... but with me never having owned a car before how am i meant to know if what its doing is right or wrong? if you get what i mean.

I think its a good idea, it might stop people keep asking about the 'usual running problems' linked to the MAF.
It could be a sub-section in the k11 forum section, just like the guides but a bit more specificly directed towards known problems. then people could post up a known problem i.e Thread Title: 'hesitation, stalling, running problems' and then they could post up how to fix it 'you will need to do the following, resolder your MAF sensor, bla bla bla'.

^hope that makes sense

Back