knocking

boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
when i pull away in 1st a knocking noise comes from the front passengers side i was just wondering if any one know what it could be?

Cv joint? Gearbox? Something loose, could do with a few more specifics, like engine bay area or underneth the car etc

Exhaust system loose?

Just like mine is and makes a noise in 1st... and 2nd... and 3rd :glance:.

Ha!

Gonna sort it tonight though now my mates pit is free yay :).

A knocking could be the ball joints, possibly hubs, maybe get your bushes looked at aswell, as said before though it would be good to know where the noise is coming from. CV joints would make a clicking noise when you turn at slow speeds, dont know if this is the problem your getting but ive just had the same problem with mine

all i know it was knocking somwhere in the front passengers wheel arch when i pulled away. but this after noon things have got worse. im not sure wether its the same problem but no when i go to pull away the revs die and even with full throttle the car nearly stalls when it pulls away revs suddenly soar and car judders also seems to run uneven btween 3000-4000rpm but when its in neutral its fine also seems to be fine in reverse :glance: some one please help!!

Back