killer cocktails...

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
seeing as it is my b'day today and obviously i will be goin out tonight :p..i got about an hour and a half of solid drinkin before i go out..can can u recomend some cocktails what will get me smashed well quick..cheers! :upside:

RE: RE: killer cocktails...

fox1983 said:
cider and larger mix or snake bites should i say they work when through a straw

yeah they aint 2 bad..BTW by cocktail i mean basically any combination of drinks thrown together..i got 2 litre's of "glen's vodka" (good name!) so i just need a good combo or a new combo 2 go with vodka...o_O

Have something called a Leg Spreader, it will blow your head off! i had one, my first drink of the night and nearly passed out lol.

happy birthday btw :)

long island iced tea- what a beauty, TVR, Blue Lagoon. Get a few jugs of Long island iced tea n u wont be walking home that for sure

brain damage

ule nead
cherry snaps
vodka
bailes
swizel stick or straw

to make

take 1 long glass
doubble shot oif cherry snaps
slowly pour a trippel or quadroulle shot of vodkja on this so it layers
then take a good shot of bailes and run it down ur swizel stick or straw so it curdles in the vodka

and it shoud now look like a brain in a glass

enjoy

btw it does exactly what it says on the tin

RE: RE: killer cocktails...

nicon_23 said:
brain damage

ule nead
cherry snaps
vodka
bailes
swizel stick or straw

to make

take 1 long glass
doubble shot oif cherry snaps
slowly pour a trippel or quadroulle shot of vodkja on this so it layers
then take a good shot of bailes and run it down ur swizel stick or straw so it curdles in the vodka

and it shoud now look like a brain in a glass

enjoy

btw it does exactly what it says on the tin

Think im gonna give this one a go! You know whats happened if i dont come online for a few days :)

kid killer

2 shot peppermint liquer
2 shot tequila
2shot lime schnapps

Pour the peppermint liquer into the bottom of a shot glass, followed by the tequilla and then the schnapps. Make sure that the layers do not mix. Drink through a straw as a shot

ive got loads more if u want

cheeky vimto
one shot of dark rum
one shot of vodka and a wkd blue
trust me tastes like vimto but damn it goes well

we went in a place called yates..it was a pound a shot, unfortunatly i had about 8-10 shots in there...cherry flavour, lime flavour and some other disgusting stuff..it kicked in like an hour later and i wasnt a pretty sight!! lol

the cocktails sound quite nice, i will have 2 try them next time i am out drinkin...hmmm next weekend then!!

we have yates' up here n its as cheap as chips but the reason the drinks r so cheap is coz theyre crap. Theyre full of random chemicals that make ur tongue turn funny colours - rat poison imo

yeah that is prob true, it didnt help havin 3 double vodka cokes within about 10 mins before that though lol

Back