car idea!

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well i fancy a unique and a car that will stand out,(every one on here has a red/black sceme goin on, like red car black alloys black tints etc) and i wanna be diffrent! :D idea is, metalic blue (facelift blue), white 5 spokes, chrome door handles, limo black tinit in rear, and light legal tinit on rear winowand front windowand lowered with mebe a flush boot, i done a quick 'shop on paddys old car, (hope he dont mind!) and i like it n just wanted people imput/thoughts of it, i can get a canny set of 5 spokes for £200 newish n get em painted on the cheap at a mates body shop, cheers for any comments guys!

Attachments

• pimp micra.jpg
    pimp micra.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 166
Rich, no doubt there has been a micra like that before and will no doubt happen again lol - you will be better of bying a car that colour rather than a respray...go for the golf

Ben encouraging as ever. Do whatever you think will look best mate... theres lots that can be done to make it different, white on blue looks good though. :)

mines like that without the alloys im savin for the white oz racing multi spoke alloys.
would post pic but no cam!

sorry 2 burst the bubble
dan

Ben said:
Rich, no doubt there has been a micra like that before and will no doubt happen again lol - you will be better of bying a car that colour rather than a respray...go for the golf

You seriously have something for Golf's! Why not get one instead of the Focus?

been debating the red with white multi spoke alloys aswell, with a spoiler n lowered to give it the "rally" look lol, i want a photoshop doin but i cant do wheels yet!

Back