RR @ Bradford 11th June (tommorow saturday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super S 1.5T

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
hi every1

just letting you know that there is a Rolling Road meet tommorow at bradford:blush:

however there is one problem and i know that its a bit to late now but anyway here goes.......

some of my mates and a few others have backed out of the rolling road, so there is a definate 5 cars!
i've enquired and they can run only 15 cars! I would like it to be more than this (preferably 10+ really)...

i need peeps that are interested to make up some numbers if they can, and if they have nothing to do and want to check their cars power out then you are welcome, also spectators welcome:)

btw non members are welcome too on the rollers and spectating ofcourse!

I was chatting to the Guy at the RR place and he says their machine is more accurate compared to Well Lanes, and they do a longer run etc per car compared to Well lane, over half-an hour and give you 2 graphs, and give you advice, tell you about any bad points etc... the machine is state of the art and very accurate for 4wd machines:)

Its 30 + VAT
Around 35 quid all-in Per Car
but i am gonna try to get it cheaper than that

i will be running my K10 turbo (cherry turbo engine) :love:

if you are/were interested put your names down and either PM me or ring me on my mobile number 07968733102 any time today!

cheers

Umar

are you the guy with the micra turbo in bradford parked just off the dual carriagway before duckworth lane?

nice car,

what mods you got?

salaam my brother,how u doing ur car out yeh,by the way its me sufian i seen you bit ago, BE CARFULL ON THE LADDER YEH LOL.:laugh:

THREAD LOCKED.

please don't raise old threads such as these.

Check contact details in user profile.

thanks
Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back