keyless

hi guys snapped my key today for my micra in work :S lookin head to toe for my other 1 cant find it!,and the best thing is i need my tools out the back for work tomorra. Is there anyways in opening the my k11 without the key ???

cheers :)

hi guys snapped my key today for my micra in work :S lookin head to toe for my other 1 cant find it!,and the best thing is i need my tools out the back for work tomorra. Is there anyways in opening the my k11 without the key ???

brick

there are lots of ways it depends on how much damage you want to do to your car, also it might not be best to post them on this website where people can read them.

but if you hammer a large flat blade screwdriver into the lock and give it a good turn it should open,

take a window out ? XD...and without using nex's method :)

nooooooo dont break a window.. i can get in a k11 with a coat hanger..
get a wooden weadge.. place weadge of door.. lube the coat hanger u wnt a nice hook on the end.. place coat hanger near the weadge n slide dwn.. n then just fish about for the butten.. where about r you mate.. 2 mins job 4 me

if you do have to do in a window make ure its not one of the rears the front ones are about £20 from the scrappy (thats what mines cots when me sterio got nicked)

What is the key stuck in?

My friend broke his key in his van, and when he wanted to start it, he just used the other end of the broken key to make a complete one.

i was on site and my key got snapped by a heavy weight fallin on it :( i hear about a tennis ball cut in half and pressure pops the lock??? ill have a go anyways

Back