Keekaboo

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marie

Hello there all you happy micra owners :)
I am Marie and this here is my Micra:

micra1eh0.jpg

I booked my driving test last year, first time round I failed (reversing round the corner, made an utter arse of it) and I was pretty upset but hid it well. My sneaky brother noticed I was down in the dumps and gave me a wee surprise.

He called me up one night and invited me round to his house. When I got there he pulled out his laptop and on his desktop background was a photo of a micra and down the bottom it said "Marie's new car". Then he took me out to his garage and inside sat my new car! Alas, it lacked a front end and had been bashed about a bit but hey, it was mine. It came from the auctions and my brother planned to fix it up for me and it encouraged me to re-sit my driving test. I passed second time and he sorted the micra for me :)

It's just been for it's MOT there, it failed on rust and bulbs, but my brother welded it for me and I put new bulbs in above the reggy plate so all is well :grinning: I've been driving a year this month and I adore my micra.
p.s. thanks to Chris for reminding me about this site :upside: I joined last year and forgot all about it, whoops!

Thank you :)
Yeah it's in really good nick for being 13 years old, a lot of people mention that. I'm very lucky to have it and I hope it keeps running for many years to come. I've given it new tyres, new window wipers, new brakes and seat covers haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back