Newbie Saying Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
Just thought it would be nice to say hi.. i only just bought a 1989 K10 1.0 LS. and its in immacualte (almost showroom) condition! im in south london. and ive got my driving test on sat so if i pass ill be able to come out and play. been riding motorbikes since i was 17, now 21 so thought it wise to get a car to ferry around the g/f, shopping etc. well happy i got a micra though. my dad drove it home from where i bought it and it rides really well for a 17 year old car!! hehe,

Drinks are on me :D

Welcome to the site mate. :) Plenty of info here. Get some pics up of your car, its sounds nice. You got any plans for it??

Welcome to the MSC! What part of south london are you from?

Cheers for the welcome ppl. nice to see an active site with decent ppl. Will get pics up asap! i live 1 mile away from Kingston. so bit out of london but only 15 mins away. I havnt planned anything for it yet as the car + insurance has killed my wallet :( . and i have a motorbike to run as well. i might be up for that bolney meet if i pass me test :) although i dont think ill be parking next to any supras or scoobys lol

Again, cheers for the warm welcome.. i cant access the calender or the member list. is there a certain amount of posts i must get to before i am allowed to see more?

You may need to become an official member to see those but i thought they were open to all?

Alan, i looked at your website. V nice. i have exactly the same car apart from obviously mine is bog standard. i have the colour coded front grille though. didnt get a chance for pics last night. was raining pretty heavy and had to build ramps to get the car into my garden for safe keeping while it waits for me to pass my driving test. i will get some tonight. my dash is different to yours though. mine is an 1989 LS model. whats yours (u blanked out the plate so couldnt get year) cheers!

Courior said:
Alan, i looked at your website. V nice. i have exactly the same car apart from obviously mine is bog standard. i have the colour coded front grille though. didnt get a chance for pics last night. was raining pretty heavy and had to build ramps to get the car into my garden for safe keeping while it waits for me to pass my driving test. i will get some tonight. my dash is different to yours though. mine is an 1989 LS model. whats yours (u blanked out the plate so couldnt get year) cheers!

Hi mate, thanks for the comments.

My car is a standard L model made in 1992! It came with a grey interior but ive replaced it all for super s stuff, which comes in black as standard.

look forward to seeing the pics of yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back