K12 like you've never seen before!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
russ_swift_victoria.jpg

Courtesy of Santa Pod's website!! Shame i missed this at Japshow...

i might try that in mine..is he doing that on standard wheel? The standard k12 wheels are like a 175 profile there really skinny!

nissan micra, met black, 3 door, 1.4sxm ABS, ABC, 123, 1 CAREFUL driver from new, slight damage to front and back axle, Stickers will be removed on request, 1 years free membership to Russ Swift school of stunts. 3 years remaining warrenty

nismo_k12 said:
nissan micra, met black, 3 door, 1.4sxm ABS, ABC, 123, 1 CAREFUL driver from new, slight damage to front and back axle, Stickers will be removed on request, 1 years free membership to Russ Swift school of stunts. 3 years remaining warrenty

just had new drivers side panels and respray :D

Russ Swift is a top guy. excellent at his stuff. He has been champion manytimes autotesting...i met him at the last autotest we went to, and he told me he had been working for nissan the last year with the Micra - including promotion work for the 160SR. he had - (probably been given) a 350z what a top job. cant praise this guy enough. he has a website, also links Paul Swift (his son i think) who if i remeber rightly is current Autotest champion ? not sure tho. also a top driver

Back