Worst Micras You've Seen

yeh but you made it a micra specific hate thread,,,where as you could of had all cars included instead of going in for the micra only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

or had a micra favourite thread,,and which looks do it for you

Well I wasn't aware it offended anyone, my original goal was to see what mods people just don't think suit micras example: massive bodykits (like I put up)

If it really is annoying people then feel free to take the thread down, or if I can then I'll take it down if you wish?

Didn't have any intentions to piss people off, don't want to be making enemies and all that!

Was only a spot of fun (or I hoped)

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

me personaly am happy for it,,dont know what others think

20121107_202138.jpg

The problem is "fashion", when these cars were built it was fashionable to drive through halfords as fast as you could.

You never know one day (hopefully soon) stupidly slammed cars on tiny wheels will be laughed at

The problem is "fashion", when these cars were built it was fashionable to drive through halfords as fast as you could.

You never know one day (hopefully soon) stupidly slammed cars on tiny wheels will be laughed at

Yeah if you put it that way you're right, I mean personally I love low cars and hope it doesn't go out of "fashion" soon but I guess people back in the day would have said the same thing about there car scenes back then! :p

the silver facelift with the rear defuser is Squarepant's old car, i recognize some of the others but can't fully remember the names.

the problem is more that this thread is about personal taste, there are some cars posted which i find appalling, but they are not my cars and its not my place to make judgments nor is it my problem. but i have had my cars on barryboys, i have had my cars vandalized, and i have had people stop me in the street to laugh at my cars, i have been laughed at in my totally stock march cabriolet.

its not a nice feeling when people make fun of you, and i know that your intentions were not to offend which is fine, its just a joke and personally as a micra owner there is nothing anyone can say about my choice in cars that would offend me, i just see people who try to insult me as weak and their opinions as irrelevant.

but some other people here may find it offensive, and of course you would apologize to anyone who was upset about this thread which again is fair enough, but maybe those people aren't on here yet. i remember back in the day when i was modding my micra, i had no idea there was a whole club devoted to it, it was fantastic to talk to people who were actually interested in micras and didn't take the piss, but what if there is someone out there who is modding a micra, and finds this site only to find that everyone here is taking the piss out of their car.

i just find that it is a waste of time to do or say negative things, there is nothing positive about it and i have tried to say positive things to all the micra owners i have ever met, even if their car is not to my taste, some times its even been very hard to find something nice to say.

the silver facelift with the rear defuser is Squarepant's old car, i recognize some of the others but can't fully remember the names.

the problem is more that this thread is about personal taste, there are some cars posted which i find appalling, but they are not my cars and its not my place to make judgments nor is it my problem. but i have had my cars on barryboys, i have had my cars vandalized, and i have had people stop me in the street to laugh at my cars, i have been laughed at in my totally stock march cabriolet.

its not a nice feeling when people make fun of you, and i know that your intentions were not to offend which is fine, its just a joke and personally as a micra owner there is nothing anyone can say about my choice in cars that would offend me, i just see people who try to insult me as weak and their opinions as irrelevant.

but some other people here may find it offensive, and of course you would apologize to anyone who was upset about this thread which again is fair enough, but maybe those people aren't on here yet. i remember back in the day when i was modding my micra, i had no idea there was a whole club devoted to it, it was fantastic to talk to people who were actually interested in micras and didn't take the piss, but what if there is someone out there who is modding a micra, and finds this site only to find that everyone here is taking the piss out of their car.

i just find that it is a waste of time to do or say negative things, there is nothing positive about it and i have tried to say positive things to all the micra owners i have ever met, even if their car is not to my taste, some times its even been very hard to find something nice to say.

Fair point , at first it isn't nice but you eventually get used to the hate when you drive a micra, you grow immune to insults :p

But like I said it wasn't specifically to hate on the cars as a whole I mean I own one, im on the forum and I love the cars! I just wanted to see what mods people didn't like on micras , I COULD have done it as a "worst mods on any car at all" but with it being a Micra specific club I figured it would be more fitting to put it as micras only,that's all.

Skymera, do you just have a folder full of these kind of pictures somewhere on your computer? :p

There are some crackers there!

Sadly these are not my discoveries. I find pics all over the Internet then upload to my imgur and share with you wonderful people :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Skymera ...nice dump
Actually..there's a few of those i wouldn't mine having a go in LOL
pink go faster stripes though?...not sure about that :p

I quite like the idea of a smoothed bootlid but it's the dual exhausts im not liking on that one :p

Smooth lids are nice when done right. But the twin exhaust and shockingly generic, cheap and tasteless wheels earned it place on this thread.

back in the day before most of you never even heard of the msc, some of these car where at the cutting edge of modifiying a micra! lol 5/10 where amazing before all this ''hellaflush'' style came on the scene

Yeah that kind of mods were soooo awesome some years ago....times change.

I´ve never been a bif fan of fibre glass etc though ;) , just modding these rustbuckets to suit my own eye.

Lets see how long the hellaflush thingy will be on top.

Famous Finnish masterpiece...

nissan-micra-4490325_b_7431cba4e2bf4f05.jpg

does it get particularly dark in Finland? :p
...actually makes you wonder if the guys on the Nissan design team saw this masterpiece, decided to become headlight junkies.... and made the Juke? (which i actually like) ^_^

I kinda like the sills and arches on this...but sleeping policeman would mean i would have to go to work the wrong way for that front lip LOL

does it get particularly dark in Finland? :p
...actually makes you wonder if the guys on the Nissan design team saw this masterpiece, decided to become headlight junkies.... and made the Juke? (which i actually like) ^_^

I kinda like the sills and arches on this...but sleeping policeman would mean i would have to go to work the wrong way for that front lip LOL

generally in Scandinavia it is very common to see cars with extra lights, most of the land is country roads with no street lighting, and large animals wondering onto the road can kill, so extra full beam lights really sell well. i think its quite a creative way of incorporating extra lights, most people just bolt generic light clusters to their bumpers etc

back in the day before most of you never even heard of the msc, some of these car where at the cutting edge of modifiying a micra! lol 5/10 where amazing before all this ''hellaflush'' style came on the scene
nah, they looked gash even then dan :)

and large animals wondering onto the road
that explains the cowcatcher then :)
[quote="

nissan-micra-4490325_b_7431cba4e2bf4f05.jpg
[/quote]

cow catcher.jpg

I admit that there is quite dark in my head ;) ...and yeah it is dark here in wintertime, at this time we have about 8hours of some kind of daylight.

Today when i drove From the countryside (Hamina) to here Helsinki , i saw one fox and one badger like animal running across the road...and a friend told me in the weekend that some his friend hit together with a Moose.
Moosehits happen a lot at this time here, because of them being hunt atm and there is extra dark without any snow yet in the ground (here in south).

I admit that there is quite dark in my head ;) ...and yeah it is dark here in wintertime, at this time we have about 8hours of some kind of daylight.

Today when i drove From the countryside (Hamina) to here Helsinki , i saw one fox and one badger like animal running across the road...and a friend told me in the weekend that some his friend hit together with a Moose.
Moosehits happen a lot at this time here, because of them being hunt atm and there is extra dark without any snow yet in the ground (here in south).

a guy just down the road hit a mother deer and its kid yesterday. double bambi kill bonus!

I was inches of hitting a dear back in one of my driving lessons haha I **** myself when it came jumping out! good job it was the same lesson the I had learned my emergency stops before it happened ;)

there are some horrors on here was worried my yellow beasty had made it on here

have to say there are some i quite like

4 door
the march box's
k12 mitsoka viewt
and the lota princess
i would love to see a march box with a viewt front end (does this mean i am a sick man?)

Gotta say...The K13 is starting to grow on me....Kinda....

....like a fungus, y'know? :p
ETA: REMOVED was a metro...people will post random stuff ^_^

some ..."interesting" extensions...

spoiler...does exactly that...
1.jpg

saloon K11?
cimg0381kl6.jpg

Estate model?
Full.jpg

I may be the only one...but i'm not a huge fan of the ...Bolero, is it Bolero?
Nissan-march_k11_bolero-front.jpg

800px-mitsuoka_viewt_011.jpg

I think I'll be steering clear of google searches for a while
...all this is giving me nightmares LOL
ETA: REMOVED was a metro...people will post random stuff ^_^

some ..."interesting" extensions...

spoiler...does exactly that...
1.jpg

saloon K11?
cimg0381kl6.jpg

Estate model?
Full.jpg

I may be the only one...but i'm not a huge fan of the ...Bolero, is it Bolero?
Nissan-march_k11_bolero-front.jpg

800px-mitsuoka_viewt_011.jpg

I think I'll be steering clear of google searches for a while
...all this is giving me nightmares LOL
lol the blue micra with the massive spoiler looks like a toddlers pram/stroller

Different era seeing some of these Micras, remind me when the scene first started. Delta kits, Venom wheels, bolt on spoilers and the like.

Now instead of the above parts, people will just stance, bag and make their cars drive broken instead of look broken.

Different era seeing some of these Micras, remind me when the scene first started. Delta kits, Venom wheels, bolt on spoilers and the like.

Now instead of the above parts, people will just stance, bag and make their cars drive broken instead of look broken.
Ooh venom wheels lol, don't forget smooth boots,deleted handles and 5 inch back boxes!

Yea different times, I'm quite glad that phase has passed and things are somewhat more subtle now

there are some horrors on here was worried my yellow beasty had made it on here

have to say there are some i quite like

4 door
the march box's
k12 mitsoka viewt
and the lota princess
i would love to see a march box with a viewt front end (does this mean i am a sick man?)
I think if this thread had proved anything is even the ****test car there will be someone out there who thinks "I wouldn't mind that actually"

Back