What's the cheapest K12 you've ever seen?

HI all,

Don't think this will belong in the Buy and Sell forum, as it's just a general question.

Just wondering whatever the milage, colour etc you've ever seen a K12 for sale, new or 2nd hand.

My gf picked up hers for £3500 from a local garage, 3 years old and done 72,000 (it's an ex driving instructors car)

i sold my old k12 1.2sx/Black and std with 10000 on the clock for £6000.

I have seen a k12 in the local autopark though going for £4000 it was a 1.2 auto with about 30000 or 40000 miles on it. Was snot green as well. A rare colour.

I dont think i'd get a k12, Although I have changed my view on the look, it still doesnt really appeal to me. Although the sportier versions look quite nice. Doubt i'd end up buying one though.

I wasn't sure about them until working here but after a sprint on a 'private test track' was surprised at 39mpg from a 1.2S at 100mph over a decent length and 50.2mpg appearing on the clock :D

Quite nippy for a small car as well :D

i went to nissan to test drive one after 3 years payin it totaled £10,300 or sumic,brand new 06 plate (if i wanted it, had to be ordered) i never got it but i loved the test drive so much (1.2 in test drive, i wanted the 1.4 sport plus) still had pull at 75 in 5th! i couldnt belive it, im gonna try get one fro this time next year! :D

Back