Any one seen a spoiler like this one before ???

lee k0011

I hate rust :(
Got this the other day never seen one like it before.
Got no manufacturer or part number on it so was wondering if it was i bit of a a rare find or if any one has seen one like this on another micra?????

Attachments

• spoiler 004.JPG
    spoiler 004.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 356
Thats an awesome lookin micra ^

Not sure on the spoiler

Can anyone tell me what the deal is with those grab rings?

I've seen quite a few pics of them on net, and there's a micra in my town with one. Don't know what they're called or how to get one. Apparently it's a nissan optional extra but not 100% on that.

Where did you get yours?

Wow - having the same spoiler as Chibli is quite a coups!

tsurikawa/hang ring/subway ring

tsurikawa-metro-strap-standard.jpg

They are originally the pilfered grab handles from Tokyo underground trains. Removed by light fingered Bosozoku and wannabes to show how naughty they were. I also think the irony of having something that would normally appear at head height being close to the ground must appeal as well, serving to accentuate the lowness of the owners car.

Born in the underground automotive scenes in Japan and now sported by every tom **** and harry with a low japanese car (and some others too) to show how much they know about being scene fwn

DSCF3417.jpg

I have got 2 of them:grinning: Won them on ebay as a peir (one in red and the other is white)
Opend the fitting kit for one ov them and the instructions say nissian on them so i guess your rite matt thay must be a nissan optinal exrta.
Got to try and get one painted and fitted soon if weather permits ....

I am go'n to put the white one up for sale soon..
Dont no how mutch it is worth tho ???

dunno they are really common and worth next to nothing, so i would say it would be cheaper to just post it straight to me, otherwise you will make a loss with the ebay fees

Back