k12 engine management error from scanner ??????

Hi Guy
The engine management light has come on while the wife was driving the other night and has stayed on. Seems like a bit of a miss fire now and again. This only happend after filling up at a local Tesco,s. I called them to see if anyone had reported dodgy fuel but drew a blank. Had it on a computer today and came up with 2 faults both were to do with O2 sensors ? cleared the fault and light out but came back after a few miles.
Question is what is the o2 sensor and is there 2 of them or just 2 errors on the same sensor and is this because of dodgy fuel ?

Thanks in advance

post 2000 nissans do have 2 lambda sensors mark, and you can test them (most people just fit new ones tho)

is that what the error is ? could it be brought on with bad fuel ? was gonna run it till empty and try with new fuel from some where other than tesco lol.
is ther a rough price i should be looking at for the sensors ?

Mark 1316 How is your fuel comsuption? when the light check engine turn on you must change the lamda sensor but I recommend you do a scanner, I changed the lamda sensor cause I bougth a Nissan March used from Japan is the same Micra k12, I like to begin from zero change oil, spark plugs, air filter, etc, and the comsuption continues bad, not your case before you earn unnecesary money do a scanner that is the best procedure.

I know where is only one of the sensors, is in the exhaust manifold the other must be after the catalyst converter I beleive, there are with three and four cables.

Back