K12 engine closed-loop control sensors?

What are the sensor inputs for the K12 1.2 tickover?

I've been told that there's no MAF, but it can't be completely open-loop, so there must be some sensors.

Presumably there are:
Throttle position sensor
Exhaust Oxygen
Intake temperature
Coolant temperature

Anything else?

Which have most effect on tickover/idle/stalling?

Cheers

http://www.bba-reman.com/content.aspx?content=nissan_dtc_p0107_0108_map_sensor
DTC P0107, P0108 MANIFOLD ABSOLUTE PRESSURE (MAP) SENSOR

Component Description

A sensitive silicon diaphragm in the sensor responds to change in pressure.

It is a corrector; it detects intake manifold pressure and sends the voltage signals to the ECM, which in turn computes intake air volume. The voltage rises with the pressure.

The ECM will enter fail-safe mode and the MI will light up whenever a malfunction is detected.

Is this relevant to the Micra then? There must be an air flow detector

You have not described what the problem even is. (other than implied) It could be mechanical as well as electronic.

I had posted another thread about it.

The problem is a rough idle and intermittent stalling on closed throttle.

From experience of other cars, I'd assumed a sensor could be responding with a slight delay. I'd intended to clean the air mass meter.

Cheers

Check everything is clean for a start. The car probably has two lambda sensors, but even with them being slightly off it should idle ok. Check the filters are ok and give it a service if it has not had one. It could be a sticky idle control valve too although its probably a bosch steppermotor type.

It could be a sticky idle control valve too although its probably a bosch steppermotor type.

Cheers. Where is the idle control valve situated? I'm assuming that the idle is controlled by a second motor feathering the throttle to maintain engine speed?

The car had a service last weekend, where it showed no faults on the diagnostics.

ps. I removed and re-fitted the Hitachi throttle body last night and cleaned the IAT sensor. It apparently didn't stall this morning, but did idle badly.

age of car and i'll give you a list of what it could be at fault

take out the crank sensor bell housing under air filter, green connector 1 10mm bolt holding the sensor in with rubber seal on sensor, get a picture of the end that goes face into the flywheel then i'll tell you what to do from there

then

take off the rocker cover and get a picture of the overall engine so i can see everything cams and chain etc

Back