K12 electronic service manual here

Thanks Guy, really helpful!

Don't suppose anyone has a link to an electric copy of the owners manual - the service manual is great but with an owners manual I'm sure I wouldn't be asking so many stupid questions all the time. Unfortunately I can on;y find it on Amazon or ebay but they want £25 for a physical version when I'd be happy with a scanned pdf.

OP
OP
Guy

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Do a search of the torrent sites, goldmines for stuff like this :).

Done a quick torrent search but no luck, found loads of copies of the ESM and Haynes manual but not the owners handbook. Any body in Norfolk, my printer has a photocopy function so would only need to borrow the book for an hour or so!

Bought this for a few squid on the bay recently. I've hosted it on my website so if you haven't already got a copy, grab it here :grinning:.
Hello Guy,
Iv downloaded the workshop manual however do I need to put on cd or something.

Can you clarify what I need to do once downloaded.

Thank you so much for sharing the manual.

Bought this for a few squid on the bay recently. I've hosted it on my website so if you haven't already got a copy, grab it here :grinning:.

Hello Guy,Iv downloaded the workshop manual however do I need to put on cd or something. Can you clarify what I need to do once downloaded.Thank you so much for sharing the manual.

Usually,download will work on from the file you downloaded too.

However, as a " backup " in case your hard drive fails , backup the full download to a CD/DVD if you can or to a USB memory stick.

Phill

OP
OP
Guy

Guy

Club Member
Runel, click on the last full stop on the front page of mt website here.

OP
OP
Guy

Guy

Club Member
I did have a copy but I've lost it since I gave up my website :(.