K12 electronic service manual here

Thanks Guy, really helpful!

Don't suppose anyone has a link to an electric copy of the owners manual - the service manual is great but with an owners manual I'm sure I wouldn't be asking so many stupid questions all the time. Unfortunately I can on;y find it on Amazon or ebay but they want £25 for a physical version when I'd be happy with a scanned pdf.

OP
OP
Guy

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Do a search of the torrent sites, goldmines for stuff like this :).

Done a quick torrent search but no luck, found loads of copies of the ESM and Haynes manual but not the owners handbook. Any body in Norfolk, my printer has a photocopy function so would only need to borrow the book for an hour or so!

Bought this for a few squid on the bay recently. I've hosted it on my website so if you haven't already got a copy, grab it here :grinning:.

Hello Guy,
Iv downloaded the workshop manual however do I need to put on cd or something.

Can you clarify what I need to do once downloaded.

Thank you so much for sharing the manual.

Bought this for a few squid on the bay recently. I've hosted it on my website so if you haven't already got a copy, grab it here :grinning:.

Hello Guy,Iv downloaded the workshop manual however do I need to put on cd or something. Can you clarify what I need to do once downloaded.Thank you so much for sharing the manual.

Usually,download will work on from the file you downloaded too.

However, as a " backup " in case your hard drive fails , backup the full download to a CD/DVD if you can or to a USB memory stick.

Phill

OP
OP
Guy

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
I did have a copy but I've lost it since I gave up my website :(.