K11 Workshop Manual Electronic Copy?

CMF_Laurence

» CMF Member
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have the K11 Workshop Manual on their computer please, (pdf format or something), before I go and buy a Haynes Manual for the car, I just prefer having an electronic copy so I can print the pages off I need and throw away after using, or just for quick reference etc.

[email protected] is my address

Will trade you some Best Motoring Video Rips!

;) Cheers!

Loz

CMF_MicraNut

» CMF Member
Laurence WROTE:

"Hi Guys,<BR><BR>Does anyone have the K11 Workshop Manual on their computer please, (pdf format or something), before I go and buy a Haynes Manual for the car, I just prefer having an electronic copy so I can print the pages off I need and throw away after using, or just for quick reference etc.<BR><BR>[email protected] is my address<BR><BR>Will trade you some Best Motoring Video Rips!<BR><BR>;) Cheers!<BR><BR>Loz

I don't think there is an electronic workshop manual for the K11 micra but i know there's one for the K12 micra. Buy yourself a Haynes manual I've got one and it's an invaluable piece of kit i bought mine for about £15 from halfords and it's very hardwearing. That manual has saved me a lot of money through DIY rather than getting ripped off by a nissan dealership!

Hope that helps!

CMF_Laurence

» CMF Member
Hi Mate! Cheers for your reply.
Electronic Version would be Full Nissan Workshop Manual Scan, I've got them for most other cars, got one for the K10 Micra (if anyone needs the link, let me know), the K11 one doesn't seem to be online. The Nissan Workshop Manual is a bit more in-depth than a Haynes, that's all, must be the scanned version online somewhere?!

Back