K12 ANTI ROLL BAR UPGRADE

Anybody fitted different anti roll bars to their K12; have lowered mine 30m and its is an improvement and now fitted fatter tyres but still rolls a bit. Am considering uprated shocks but also looking at thicker antiroll bars. Anybody done this; also looking for a supplier. Thanks

I bought a set of Boge Lowered, uprated springs. 30mm is the max you can lower withour getting problems with speedbumps. Makes a huge difference to the handling
I'm on 30mm Apex springs and I'm pretty sure I will sooner or later loose my exhaust on the bloody speedbumps. So far I've managed to smash one of my splitters and I was going 5 mph.

Nissan E11 NOTE and K12 MARCH 12SR is φ22mm

It is the same.

In "B platform chassis" series of Nissan, intensity is the highest, and performance gain will be carried out if K12 MICRA is equipped.

Nissan E11 NOTE and K12 MARCH 12SR is φ22mm

It is the same.

In "B platform chassis" series of Nissan, intensity is the highest, and performance gain will be carried out if K12 MICRA is equipped.

cany you can lower the k12 by 35mm, these 35mm lowering springs are produced by many companys, heres an example of supplier TA technix link is below

http://www.tatechnix.de/tatechnix/g...technix-federn-nissan-micra-k12-35-35mm.html&

maybey upgraded antiroll bars and polybush them would increase the holding ability for you?..o_O

also under body struts could be possible

cany you can lower the k12 by 35mm, these 35mm lowering springs are produced by many companys, heres an example of supplier TA technix link is below

http://www.tatechnix.de/tatechnix/g...technix-federn-nissan-micra-k12-35-35mm.html&

maybey upgraded antiroll bars and polybush them would increase the holding ability for you?..o_O

also under body struts could be possible

I cannot understand a meaning.
There are some keywords which are not convertible in translation software.

Is the essence of a question "exchanging suspension springs, in order to lower vehicle height"?  About the spring choice?
Isn't the meaning of a question "upgrading ANTI ROLL BAR"?

Eibach do anti-roll bars which i'm certain are universal ...... their pro-kit lowering springs lower the car by 25mm so it's not too much of an issue, not to mention the wheels i use are 15" and so relatively small. But would the roll bars replace the standard anti roll bars on the car, or doesn't it have anti roll bars?

good call: they do look nearly identical :)

Attachments

• $T2eC16J,!zcE9s4g0u3tBRn5tWivJQ~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16J,!zcE9s4g0u3tBRn5tWivJQ~~60_12.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 389
  • $T2eC16NHJHoE9n3Kd2kKBQ5,f!ITtQ~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16NHJHoE9n3Kd2kKBQ5,f!ITtQ~~60_12.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 427
Back