Rear anti roll bar question

yamaimo

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys,

Last weekend, I was replacing front anti roll bar link. Everyone was saying it should take only one hour or less.
I was hoping to salvage original parts but it ended like hacking those parts up hours later lol.
Anyway while working on these things, I noticed there is no rear anti roll bar on my 2001 model.
I used to own 1996 and 1998 facelift and I remember they had anti roll bars there.

Since I replaced front link my k11 seems handling corner better and it stopped things flying and rolling on the dashboard but is there anyway to improve rear as well? (There is no place to attach a rear anti roll bar on the axle tube.) Or is it just not worth considering??

Thanks

OP
OP
yamaimo

yamaimo

Ex. Club Member
Happy new year, guys!

Since I posted this thread, I have done some homework and It lead me to a Japanese custom shop, Mulholand in Japan.
The shop is dedicated to k11 model and used to make custom parts and engine tuning for circuit racing. This rear stabiliser mount kit was one of those custom parts which filled demand of those owners like me.
Sadly this set is the last one the shop owner kept it as the prototype in his wearhouse and fased out from his products now.
He gave me away old stock of the stabiliser so I am looking forward to putting them on my k11.

http://www.mulholland-rp.com/index.htm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Micra Sports Club mobile app