K11 with 15"

rossmc

Ex. Club Member
Anyone got any decent photos of a K11 with 15" alloys which *hasn't* been lowered ,preferably a black one!

Cheers,
Ross.

somthing like this

Attachments

• m133_b.jpg
    m133_b.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 187
Gemma85 said:
LMAO! (Didnt no you could be funny Rik thought your trait was argumentitive)
dont worry. threads about wheels always end in arguments.
15" wheels will scrub on a micra.:devil:

i think it will look better lowerd on steel wheels than standard with 15" alloys on

depends on your cash mate,but if i was you i would save up for springs or get cheaper alloys so you can get springs aswell :)

nizzanz1:15" didnt rub on my k11 :p

it was bad joke. based on all the countering and vague information we have had recently on wheel fitments.

gem scrub means rub. but with more effort. often used in cleaning connotations or in motorpsort for bedding in new tyres on the track.

Springs would be great, but I'd need to pay someone to fit them and I'm also led to believe they add even more onto insurance?

my 15's rub on full lock on the inner leg but im a fair bit lower than most.. how people have got 17's and 16's on is beyond me!!

Raceworx said:
my 15's rub on full lock on the inner leg but im a fair bit lower than most.. how people have got 17's and 16's on is beyond me!!

probly because they car isny as low as a boat on a road :) lol

ive got mine lowered on 13's :D lol prefer the smaller wheels

edit: PIC

that i dont know lol there mazda MX-5 rims so whatever they are standard they fill the arches nicely just catch.. if i put some spacers on they woulnt but then they would rub even more on the outer lip!! i need some aspect arches!!

Raceworx said:
that i dont know lol there mazda MX-5 rims so whatever they are standard they fill the arches nicely just catch.. if i put some spacers on they woulnt but then they would rub even more on the outer lip!! i need some aspect arches!!

just put lower profile tyres on... will cost a bucket load

Cheers guys still deciding which way to go. Car needs 2 new front tyres, tread is just legal atm.. Back two still have 5mm or so + spare has 8mm ,etc. So pondering just going for alloys. Insurance have quoted 10% on premium with locking nuts + 15% without. Have spotted these:

fusion.jpg

For £265 inc P+P brand new + with 4 new tyres. Same tyre size (165 60 R14) already on the car too which will be handy for spares etc? Any thoughts, reckon that's a good price? :).

runaway-robot said:
that will be the lineing in the wing... most ppl just remove these

noone removes them lol - you shouldnt be getting any rubbing at all with 15"s on Gem unless your car is on its arse! i think all people from now on who start threads relating to k11 wheel size should be sent to an island for a month

Big_ben said:
noone removes them lol - you shouldnt be getting any rubbing at all with 15"s on Gem unless your car is on its arse! i think all people from now on who start threads relating to k11 wheel size should be sent to an island for a month

its not on its arse its been lowered 35mm but i wouldnt really ay arse

Spoke to Norwich Union - They add 10% onto premium for each declared mod apparantly and will only allow up to 3 mods or they won't insure the car anymore :eek:.

if you dont tell them about your mods and you have a crash or theft then the policy is void...you know that dont you grant ?

silly if you dont tell them, it depends on your post code alot weather the price goes up or not

goldstar0011 said:
Best to find insurers that accpet mods, NU are for moms and dads. We get a discount with Adrian Flux.

im with NU and there not too bad,they told me i didnt have to declair my seats and harness

Back