"K11 SR Micra" dont understand :-(

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
(ive just realised i added this into the wrong section so sorry)

hey, this will proably sound REALLY STUPID so my apologies, but last night driving home i spotted what i thought was a "black super s (casue of front bumber), but i had a chance to look behind (carefully) and saw the red sticker "SR"?

ive been reading the "SR20 progress" in the k11 general discussion section and its a 2.0L engine going in it?

what i didnt know and would like to know is that they only did the SR in a 1.6 and 2.0L? and if SO i know ther rare, but WHER CAN I GET ONE lol. only joking.

is the 1.6SR also 100bhp?
any help and info regarding the SR would be very appreciated cause im Intrigued :)

Thanks
Napster

cheers for moving the thread :)

so it has the same bhp as the super s!!

so i was completly wrong on the SR then, so cheers for info. i searched the internet but all i really got was the K12 Sr thats a 1.6?

so the project thats going on witht the SR20 is the "primera engine"?

The Super S and SR i believe are the same in appearance. Same spoiler, driving lamps etc, & same Engine. The interiors maybe different tho.

If i was to get a K11, the SR is the one i'd get. Some nice examples of them on the MSC.

Yeah, the 2.0 micra has had an engine transplant. Theres quite a bit of info about that car on here :) I think you need to do a search for lil bandit

i had never seen an SR till yestday and at first i thought it was a super S, so yeh ur right on that one.

u said ud get an SR if you could, but a super s would do you though if one came up?
im not sure what micra u drive "ARNOLD"(guessing its a 1.3 of some sort lol and probably have loads of performance mods) but id be quite happy with any 1.3, cause my 1.0L k11 is ok and nippy, but more power would be a little nicer lol

Umm not quite! I drive a 1.0 K10, check out my website (www.alanarnold.co.uk) for more details.

Yeah i'd settle for a Super S too. I was very tempted to get a 1.3 K11 recently due to a few expensive problems with my K10, but i decided i've put too much effort into her to get rid of it now!

i think i've got a good example of the SR.

It has the rare 5 spoke 13" Nissan Alloys
ABS - With rear discs - which is really rare
PAS
Air bag
It did have a new interoir design (not like the Super S's)

Like arnold said - if you had the choice get the SR - unless the super s is like mega low miles and better quality...

Also i too had a 1ltr K11 before getting the SR and i'm loving the extra power and torque!

PA310696.jpg

cheers guys!!

did they only do the SR in Black??
james ur SR is LUSH!! will look even better with those LED rear lights :)
SWEET will be the word lol

arnold ur websites well good. love the k10, i really do

Naps

As for the colours, I think they did it in black, red, a dark green, and possibly a couple of other colours i'm forgetting.

Having said that, 3 of the SRs in this club are black! :)

cause the one i saw yestday was black (OHH SO NICE IT WAS) and urs is black, just havent seen any "SR" atall til yestday. very exciting lol
i thought it was a 1.6 engine lol. "I wish" i hear everybody shout :)

napster

James said:

As for the colours, I think they did it in black, red, a dark green, and possibly a couple of other colours i'm forgetting.

Having said that, 3 of the SRs in this club are black! :)

white, gold and teal.

Napster said:
cause the one i saw yestday was black (OHH SO NICE IT WAS) and urs is black, just havent seen any "SR" atall til yestday. very exciting lol
i thought it was a 1.6 engine lol. "I wish" i hear everybody shout :)

napster
I don't need a 1.6 for the bhp i'm planning to have this year ;) 120bhp at least hopefully from a 1.3 :)

Here's my SR

SR's also came with leccy windows which super s's didnt, I think

DSCF0017.jpg

Lol, sorry I had to, ok, it used to look like this....

DSCF0004.jpg

No worries Arnold, its a nice K10 u own!! was just stating my opinion on ur LUSH car lol.

SR_micra_boy: y did u cut ur car inhalf? was the IMPUL kit or a replica?

would have been cool if the SR k11 was a 1.6?
the k12 is a 1.6 :), but im not really into them (sorry)

i was looking at a replica kit of ebay, but not anymore :-(
i am reading ur thread now lol, sounds interesting ???

well i read ur "story", and its abit a late to say it, but "sorry u had to cut the micra in half, actually the SR in half :-( was a very nice micra. at least everybody will look back at that and see all the HARD WORK that went into making a great lookign k11!!!"

Napster

Im on my second K11 SR, like Ian said I used to have a Colbat blue

James, aint there more that 3 black SR's?

1. me
2. james
3. wilsonian
4. ben

Who else has got one? Actually who else has an SR?

Here's mine:

Attachments

• DSC00337.JPG
    DSC00337.JPG
    294.8 KB · Views: 345
heres my old one.

got a k12 160sr now ;) i think nissan should have built the k11 sr with a similar if not the same engine as the k12 (hr16de), a 1.6 k11 with 113lb/ft of torque weighing 850kgs would very quick.

:)

Attachments

• frontpassenger.JPG
    frontpassenger.JPG
    263.8 KB · Views: 341
Heres my SR in Flame Red. Sorry for the rubbish pic.

JayY - Your car looks really good, what drop is on it??Looks low.

I know its 75BHP from the 1.3, is that at the wheels or fly though? I would imagine wheels as my mate says his 1.4 rover has 105BHP at the wheels.

Attachments

• IMAG0004.JPG
    IMAG0004.JPG
    512.2 KB · Views: 310
its 75 at the fly, is the rover modified at all? seems a bit of a claim to have 105bhp at the wheels for a rover 1.4, if i'm wrong i'll say so

Dr Zoidberg said:
its 75 at the fly, is the rover modified at all? seems a bit of a claim to have 105bhp at the wheels for a rover 1.4, if i'm wrong i'll say so

No, the rover is standard. It definately doesnt feel asif it has over 100bhp. The Micra feels nippier. I tried to tell him that it would be at the fly and he was looking more at 80 odds at the wheels. What sort of power does the SR have at the wheels then??

I remember K11SS got his RR and it was 68.4BHP at wheels.

Back