K11 Sr Bumbers & Clocks

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Coming friday so no pics as yet ex condition spot lights in tact no broken lenses colour is a red burgandy. So give your k11 the sr look lot consists of front bumber rear bumber clocks and grill, sorry but it has to be collection only to much to post and they are one lot they wont be broken. these are pre facelift so 93/ 98 models pics posted are of the last lot I sold.
Price for lot is £120.

Attachments

• Photo-0001.jpg
    Photo-0001.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Photo-0003.jpg
    Photo-0003.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Photo-0002.jpg
    Photo-0002.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 163

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
those look like the bumpers and dials that are on my car ;)

looks like i should plan another north-south run ;)

you got any other goddies up there? like 2002 k11 parts? smooth rear wipers? cga3de engines?

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
If they are the bumbers you got from me then yes those pics are of those items as I didnt take photos of burgondy one,s ......only 1.3 engine i have is from a 2000 model and thats going into yellow micra when 1.6 is up and running, have gearbox and shafts though I wont be using those as im retaining the 1ltr shafts and box, postage I would imagine would be pretty high as I only have access to royal mail unless you arrange for pick up by courier and tell me what I have to do ie packing and lables

I might also have the front and rear seats bucket type i have to decide weather to purchase them or not yet

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Nex has offered to pick them up for me.. Just waiting to hear back from him now.

I really dont need the clocks and grill, is there anyway you'd split it?

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
picked goods up today and there is allways something broken, No grill well there was but now its in 3 bits so no good, anyway with that in mind im droping the price by 10 quid so now its £110. took photos there are no cracks in bumbers or glass and thats the main thing......oh yes forgot to mention the tow cover is intact too BONUS

Attachments

• Photo-0009.jpg
    Photo-0009.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 164
  • Photo-0010.jpg
    Photo-0010.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 142
  • Photo-0011.jpg
    Photo-0011.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 153
  • Photo-0012.jpg
    Photo-0012.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 150
  • Photo-0013.jpg
    Photo-0013.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 158
  • Photo-0014.jpg
    Photo-0014.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 143
OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
clocks i normally do for £25.00 so that would be £85.00 call it 80 if they are collected before end of the month

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
job done interia will be here tomorrow good clean condition dont know what these sell for seats only didnt get door cards as some muppett tore them in half to get speakers out.

NeX

Club Member
i'm good to go up next weekend, i think, if Robert is ok with paying,

i bought Sr seats at about £60 the pair, if you want a rough price...

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
I dont use paypal im ok with cash on collection if you want to give nex the money to pay for them then thats fine with me its not a problem if thats ok with you and these are now sold then im happy

Robert

Ex. Club Member
i wont be seeing nex before he picks them up..
If he uses paypal i could do it that way,
if not would you be happy for me to send cash via recorded delivery?

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
I work for royalmail and I wouldnt use recorded delivery as its not safe basicly what it is, is just first class with a signature if your going to use postal sevice can i suggest registerd I know it costs a little more but it is very secure and its insured where recorded delivery is not, If you go to post office you can get a silver grey registed bag put it in an envolope inside registed bag that way the none trustworthy employees and there are a few wont know whats inside of it.

NeX

Club Member
i wont be seeing nex before he picks them up..
If he uses paypal i could do it that way,
if not would you be happy for me to send cash via recorded delivery?

hey mate, you can paypal me the cash, bio . rud @ Virgin . net

and just send me a note when you have and how much of it is for the bumpers and how much is for fuel

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Is it cool if i just send money for the bumpers (£80) via paypal, then give you fuel money when i get the bumpers from you?