i dont understand!

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
the new buy and sell section!

i tried to put an ad on there but probably messed it up and dont know what the hells going on lol.

Your going to need to be a bit more specific than that as to what your not sure about etc!!

Click on a section
Press create new advert
Enter the info
Submit

I consulted all the admins and mods and we all agreed it was a better system to have in place. It will just take some getting used to. It's also useful for the MSC trade forum as we can link the items straight to PayPal.

It's not too bad once you get used to it :)

Hell if people still have problems i'll write a guide out on how to use it! :)

yer but if some 1 is breaking there car. If we whant something off it do we email them or do we make a coment or what !!! i made a coment but there is know replay is this just bad luck and they havent seen it or what will can the seller make a coment in a replay????

detox said:
yer but if some 1 is breaking there car. If we whant something off it do we email them or do we make a coment or what !!! i made a coment but there is know replay is this just bad luck and they havent seen it or what will can the seller make a coment in a replay????

In english please!!!!

James said:
I consulted all the admins and mods

Why just them?
Not trying to cause trouble but I pay membership on the assumption that I get a say like on the membership cards, even if it's not my choice that wins I still had my say.

What Detox means is how are we supposed to use?
Do we email or PM (can non paid members do that?) or "comment"?
Whats the rating for?
Why is there a time left on it?

still think the old buy and sell section was by far better and easier to use.

theres hardly any action in the new 1.

swap it back!

goldstar0011 said:
Why just them?
Not trying to cause trouble but I pay membership on the assumption that I get a say like on the membership cards, even if it's not my choice that wins I still had my say.
Which in most instances I do give members a say on how things are run here, in fact I think members get the opportunity to put more input into the MSC then ever before.

However if I was to put every management decision through to the members James and I would never get anything done.

This buy and sell section is far superior and as the forum and club are growing, a setup like this will improve things. Ok for now everyone is getting use to it, some aren't sure of what they can and can't do with it etc etc.

Just give it time, personally I think it's very straight forward, but I feel a guide may help some that are confussed by the new setup and it will help clarify a few issues for members.

i like it, but i liked it when if you sore something for sale (e.g. on ebay you dont what but some1 els might) you could put in a post. Now the general section is full of them!!!!!!

i would like to go back but they right, if they but evey decision throw us then we would still be in the stone age and in the end they are the boss's and they make the decision's!!!

a have to agree with goldstar like and Stew, a think its daft how it was admin and mods that got the decission at the end of the day its the users who pay n that n they should have been consulted, a know a dont anymore but this is partly why - personally a think the new buy n sell is daft! but then again a dont pay so none of my business but a think its wrong how members werent even informed. Actually a think its proper rubbish, most of the changes made lately to the setup and that have been positive but thats just silly, nout wrong with the way it was

Back