K11 SR for sale

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
97 SR for sale just had both sills and crossmember done, sunroof,electric windows,abs(means discs all around), HKS springs and shocks, tinted windows, induction kit, alloies with toym T1R proxes with great tread, backbox and decat. Serious offers only please I am not stripping this. Check my blog for photos.

I might be interested as long as there is no rust, need to find out how much i got at the mo.. how much are you looking for? and whats the mileage?

like he said in first post, just had crossmember and sills done. I didnt see any rust on this when i saw it at the last mids meet. Really nice example of a K11, why you getting rid?

Ian its a 97 mate so wont be a problem lol, its taxed and tested until february should have no problems going through MOT this time after all work thats been carried out on it. Not sure what sort of price I'm thinking like I said make me an offer and I'll see bearing in mind the parts that are on it the tires alone are worth £200 and only covered a couple thousand miles.

the thing is TredderK11 I dont think i have much to offer, maybe to lighten the price i would like the car without the alloys if tahts ok i have still got my 14" minilites left.. give me an idea how much you would like without the alloys?

Lik I said in the first post mate its going as a whole not stripping it ideally I would like £850 (and before anyone starts I know its alot but the car has got some good items on it).

BUMP is nobody interested in this at all? If it doesn't go in the next month its going in the crusher be a shame to do that but I need it gone.

£850 or the cruches is like cutting your nose off to spite your face, whats the scrappers going to give you? £100 max??? so if it sold for £150 youve made £50 more,

all im saying is if your prepared to crush it then lower the price.

Like I've said this is not being stripped end of story. And as I said in first post make me a resonable offer if you feel £850 is steep then either make an offer or don't post. And the reason I say crusher is I am seriously considering getting a new car in the scrappage scheme but would much rather get a slightly older car with a bit more of a saving and keep the car going. Cheers Nexussteve keep me posted.

SuluR chassis mileage is 107000 engine is 70000 tires have only covered a couple of thousand same as suspension had new sills and crossmember too.

Like I've said this is not being stripped end of story. And as I said in first post make me a resonable offer if you feel £850 is steep then either make an offer or don't post. And the reason I say crusher is I am seriously considering getting a new car in the scrappage scheme but would much rather get a slightly older car with a bit more of a saving and keep the car going. Cheers Nexussteve keep me posted.

SuluR chassis mileage is 107000 engine is 70000 tires have only covered a couple of thousand same as suspension had new sills and crossmember too.

before putting things to an end, PM me we'll arrange some deal.
I'm soon coming for a K12 in the UK and in your case I'll bring someone along for the SR to bring them over to Malta.

Regards,
Ian

although if i was to go for the scrapage scheem tbh i would sell the micra, out of that money buy a £100 shed and scrap that in for the new car, win win situation :grinning:

i would offer you 450 or more but its been stripped? would be interested if it had the seats and the interior etc.

Back