K11 s 2002 build

So figured id start a build thread as I have now got my priorities sorted so can focus time into my dimond in the ruff will keep pictures posted when something new is happening atmoment waiting for rain to stop to swap over boot + lip spoiler from 1999 onto the 2002 removed rear break light from window and flushing boot ( removeing black handle strip de badge and then its rear bumper

Looks like ill have to drill holes and just swap the spoiler itsself and who would have knows how fidley the wireing was for the boot feel like a wire ninja now

Thanks for the advice davyboy any ideas on some "different" styles of spoiler ud recon would look nice? Was thinking about maybe a focus rs boomerang look

Dunno tech, I like the short micra one, gives a nice profile I think.
YER TIZ
001_zps3c903578.jpg

Well I didnt know the genuine Nissan one existed any chance u know were I could pick one up from if retro fitting dosent go to plan

And im glad the rear bumpers are identical to my 1999 as huge crack in my rear bumper for some reason so gonna swap that over only down side was the bunper support the rear underside bolts had snaped when undoing so driled them out and will be ready after a rust clean of needed and a bit of tlc then the booty transplant begins lol

I'm not sure where you could get one in all honesty, I spent ages looking for one for my first K11 and I had no luck :(

I only managed to get the one above as it came fitted on the car when I bought it. If you really want one it's worth keeping an eye out on Japanese auction sites, or on here as they do come up for sale very rarely.

Probably cheaper, easier and more rewarding to make your own :) plus I don't think it has been done on here before so it would be an MSC first ;)

Rear Bumper swaped over looks much better ording maf sensor engin brace and some springs next, then scrappy to start building the boomerangs lol

Thats dude part arived today so glad its the right one haha will fit it tomorrow and then re scan the ecu to make sure it solved the issue thanks again sm1th

New Maf sensor fitted and a reset has been done has stalled a few times since but is a hell of a lot better than what it was. (how ever, before replacing maf sensor had error p0100) since replacing had the same error pop back up. maybe time to look for a second had throttle body replacement. after shes running better without the annoying low idle and stalling issues will get back to wrok on the custom double boomerang (spoiler), and a custom Cold air feed and induction system, as hope to get most of this little thing sorted before JAE 2015

Sorry I havebt been posting havent had much time to work on the micra lately new throttle body orderd and beeing deliverd hopefully by Friday in hope to fix the idle issue maf malfunction error etc and general running then its piping and custom bonnet design will drawr up a quick markup and post here rember tho dont hate on the design pic Lol jist a quick one to dhow u all what im thinking

Now the waiting game dam I hate waiting for parts should be here by Friday any local k11s about today in the local surrey area lol need something to do I got two weeks off

Had a further look into cutting my bonnet and my idea seems very plausible and should benifit the cold air feed I will later fit upto the new grille anyone have any views on heat shilding the induction or is that just a good way to waste money

FINALY new throttle body arrived yesterday everything is like new thank God, cheers zazee for the assist with finding the part now time to work on the the rest will post pics asap.
also to anyone whos thinking its better left to a professional dont waste your money, hit ebay find ur part and it really is 4 bolts and as there is no how to on removing your throttle body on a coilpac k11 s ill post some stuff for that also but deffinately jae this year now car is running sweeet

Last edited:
Moment uv all be waiting for washed and waxed after some love and care lol

Attachments

• 1425919372737.jpg
    1425919372737.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 271
  • 1425919403458.jpg
    1425919403458.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 277
  • 1425919416677.jpg
    1425919416677.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 290
So much better since the trottle body replacement in the last picture the k11 1999 on the left seems to be stuck with adhesive aswell as blond (now removed) hiw ever what would be the best way with less damage ti car and spoiler to remove it as going to use it as a template for the rear window spiler

They did a fully digital dash in one of the Jap Micra based cars. I think frank may have posted a pic a while back. Don't think you'll ever get one though unfortunately.

Shame well hopefully ill find a way round that problem im thinking pod gauges with taco built into the top if the dash next to the heater controles something diffrent and that fact Iv been needing to fit a rev meter, alo found some lovely apex 30 mm drop sport springs that fit so should be sorting some soon just hope beeing in the stand with steelies is gonna be OK lol

Throttle body was 75 squid came with everything attached was litterly a quick bolt on job re scaned woth ecu reader no errors since ill take a photo of the throttle body I took out of mine for u so u can see the basis on how simple it was to do dude

Also sorry for late replys and not posting anything lately started new lame job but needed another job in order to finish my list for my little gemstone lol

That's good to know. I have a throttle body and manifold on standby for if my lambda sensor doesn't fix the problem. Not looked at it yet though.

Do u have the odb scanner? when my problemm started it gave me mass air flow sensor error and o2 error I deffinately recomend a bosch throttle body

So been a long wile but new year with lots of parts haha hope everyone had a good new year so cars all sorted for the basics got some apex 30mm springs and workin on the custom bonet plan finnaly got all the parts etc so will post pic soon

Back