• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

K11 rally

Hello just a few pics of my new k11 rally car..
carpic1.png

will try add more soon.

The cars built to f1000 rules , the usual msa safety bits,, SD cage, cobra seats, comp exhaust system, sump & tank guards, etc etc. I will try add a more detailed spec at some point, couple more pics of inside,
carpic2.jpg

Thanks.

Looks really good mate (Y). I'd love to have a go in a rally spec Micra, just for laughs. Is it 1.0l or 1.3l?

It's a 1.0 Daniel the f1000 should of given that away :doh:

Didn't it use to belong to cp motorsports?

Nope dont think so who are they?

my guess is that rallyspec k11,s are no lighter than stock ? (mainly from the cage, and the 3mm plate/box reinforcements you have to weld on for the feet to bolt onto)

Think your right Frank by the time the cage is in i doubt it will be much lighter than a std version although the seats are lighter etc so im not sure, Im going to get it on a weigh bridge at some point to see, although new regs state the car cant weigh less than 720kgs so cant go to mad with an angle grinder fwn but it goes well for what it is once it gets onto the cam..

Nope dont think so who are they?

Think your right Frank by the time the cage is in i doubt it will be much lighter than a std version although the seats are lighter etc so im not sure, Im going to get it on a weigh bridge at some point to see, although new regs state the car cant weigh less than 720kgs so cant go to mad with an angle grinder fwn but it goes well for what it is once it gets onto the cam..

The pallet that delivered our cage, seats, runners, suspension, exhaust, harnesses etc only weighed 106kg. By the time the stock suspension & seats are removed, what weight is that? I'm going to try to find a weighbridge soon.

Cheers
Jools

Looking at getting a design put on the car, i spotted a nismo sunstrip and like the idea of the design on the side although the red would have to be replaced with another colour obv, whats peoples opinion? Or can anyone think of a good design? :grinning:
dsc07292eo.jpg

Back