FLOOR MATS - What have you got?

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
hey guys

just wondering what sort of floor mats all you guys have? ive found some genuine march ones but they say march on them and i dont think its really appropriate for an aus delivered car,

has anyone bought them off the shelves here in aus? show us some pics!

cheers guys
Kyle

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
got these in my green wreck, but the back ones didnt fit real well, makes me think they may be k12. not real good nic but i use the front ones

Attachments

• 65281.jpg
    65281.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 39

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Got two sets, one for each K11 - got a set of original aussie K11 floormats in the Super-S and a set of K12 mats in the LX.

The K12 mats fit reasonably well - the main issue is that the front ones are bigger than they should be so you just have to position them correctly. It's really only an issue for the driver area and I never have problems with them getting in the way. They have positions for the hooks but the LX doesn't have them (Super-S does, as does the K11 mats).

The rear K12 mats are a really good match from memory, but they never get used as neither car has rear seats ;)

Edit: The ones above don't look like my K12 mats. Can take a picture but they look like neither set that I have.

---dens

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
I have a generic set in mine but they fit well the drivers side is a sheepskin looking one. The set has followed from car to car, been in 4 cars now including two k11s

CMF_Mike R

» CMF Member
a pair of ex Volvo 240 thick rubber floor mats cut down to size ... more pratical than comsmetic and they really keep the muck and water under control .. and they say Volvo on them !!!

Back