K11 Piper Ultimate Road Cams

James

Chairman
Okay these have been gathering dust in my room for over a year now and I need money so they're up for sale.

A set of unused Piper Ultimate Road Cams for a K11, Duration is 272 degrees, these are aggressive cams and to make the most out of them, i'm not gonna lie, your rev limit is going to have to come up to 7500.

They'll still give a performance increase to a normal Micra, it's just they work at their best when they can rev to their full potential.

Shims will also have to be made up for your engine, Ed is probably the man to talk to about this.

Specifications here: http://www.fusion-motorsport.co.uk/...acturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,28/ (Look at the "Ultimate Road" section).

Here's a pic I took a while ago:

23-cams.jpg

They sell new for £225, I'm looking for £160 posted. Grab a bargain at my expense! ;)

Cheers,
James.

right then craig.. i can fit them at a later date tough once we get everything running ok?

old on, you sold these allready??

damned it, im too slow.,!!!!

ah well, rally-nuts here i come..lol

cool, just gota raise £160 notes, nd break the bad news to my dad.....that i have yet another set of cams..haha.....(god i must have had the rocker cover off my car about a million times now) and the engine has to come out yet.....and

well lots of stuff...lol

Back