Wheels for sale

Batch

Ex. Club Member
Hi all, decided finally to get rid of some stuff thats been lingering in the garage for a while

list as follows

5 standard micra alloys with tyres here

2 with uniroyal ralleye tyres (just below rainsports performance) barely done 500 miles as i bought my alloys about 3 weeks after i bought them!
uniroyal
tread

2 with what i can only describe as off road mud treaded tyres!! good for anyone that lives in a field or a camp site! fwn
tread 2

1 has a dunlop sport tyre (it was my spare so i'm not sure, don't have a picture of it yet unfortunately)

4 nissan wheel trims (3 in good condition, 1 curbed)
trims

Alpine amplifier

Specifications:

320W Maximum Power Output into 4 ohm.

2 channel mode: 40w x 2(into 4ohm) or 50w x 2(into 2 ohm).

Single channel bridged mode: 100w x 1(into 4ohm).

Frequency response: 10 Hz to 50 KHz.

Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 ohm (stereo)/ 4 ohm bridged

piccy

offers on all are welcome, will just get chucked if no-one wants them, thought i'd post them on here just in case.

As a final note of complete randomness i apologise for any spelling mistakes in the above e-mail, this is the cause :down:

Oh and this also

Bass tube S
bass tube F

If anyone wants to take this off my hands, £5 plus whatever postage if not collected, could do with a lick of paint but sounds good for what it is, an idea would be to rip out the sub from the tube and set it in the parcel shelf, although it's probably designed to be enclosed.

Thank you please

Bump!

No-one interested at all? Not even the wheels?

Must be worth a tenner to someone, bloody good tyres are the rainsports!

I'll see for you ben. (shouldn't be alot) can have them for £2 (need every penny for the conversion :( ) plus postage, probably come to about 5 quid inc postage. where abouts are you?

Craig good question, believe they are standard size think 155/65/13??

can check later though at work atm

if i paid tonight would you be able to guarantee they would be hear at the very latest early next week?

On ebay now, put them on Wednesday night cuz i didn't think anyone was interested

item numbers 5809199015 & 5809204986

Back