k11 Micra Sport +, seats (same as SR models) & more.

McCheung

Buy & Sell Member
Micra Sports +, seats:

For sale for the end of the month getting new bucket recliners. the driver seats has been sat on for about 90k miles and the passenger seat has a small cigarette burn on the its just outside the picture area (have red arrow in pic to show you roughly where it is). Good for swapping out seats for resale. I just have no room to store it.

If your interested £** for one or £** for the pair Keeping seats now as I need the rails for my new seats. :)

Also the steering wheel is for sale also. £10 Missing 3 alan key screws for the beeper cover.

Also the gear knob in picture for £5

Also a U gear stick Lock £10
like this one but in yellow, I'll take a pic later. dont fancy going out in the snow to get it out of the car :)
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/117913.jpg

Getting this all replace at the end of the month so let me know if your interested all prices exclude delivery.

Cheers

Chi

Attachments

• IMG_0593 forsale.jpg
    IMG_0593 forsale.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_0595 forsale.jpg
    IMG_0595 forsale.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 347
im in Newcastle Hebburn weekend
manchester/liverpool weekdays

yea i travel around a bit :) and yes you can have first dibs mate.

im kinda interested in the gear knob how much would the postage be to bexley for it and have you got a bigger picture of it dont matter if not

let me know dan

i'll take some more pic's this weekend of the gear knob, Bexley near london right? postage shouldn't be more than £2? first class and bubble wrap. :)

As for the steering wheel i need the boss for my new steering wheel, so I'm afraid its just the on its own :(

Back