K11 Lowering Springs -------------------------------------

Am looking to change my suspension, as you can see below it was 35mm drop but did cut them two coils at the front and one coil at the back to give the low look, but its got to the point where im fetting fedup with the ride feel, i.e. bouncy and hard basically a bone shaker!!

Could anyone recomend a get set of lowering springs 34mm , PI, Apex e.t.c.

DSC01450.jpg

0001132.jpg

DSC01448.jpg

Cheers

J

Save your money,all those lowering springs will give you just as hard a ride as what you have now.
I wanted a low but comfortable-ish ride too...
This is robbed from page 25 of Franks blog "the blue car was fitted with matiz legs with civic rear springs on the front SS (about 6 months ago iirc) and the rears are cut stockies with shortened shocks
the ride is slightly firmer than stock :grinning:
the red car has matiz legs with matiz front springs, and matiz rear springs and shortened shocks on the rear
the ride on that one is as soft as stock"

Cheers guys, my car does look different now (little) having a 1.3 put in now as i write and a pulsar short shift which ill post pictures, the ride is bouncy and not comfortable on my car its bloody unbelievable!! it thought if fitting 35mm the ride would be little hight but also maybe a little softer e.t.c...... also thanks for the link!!!

J

The handing is much better, dont roll when taking corners when changing springs and cutting relevany coils for the low ride, i also have new KYB gas shox on them...

Going over bumps here in london is a pain, have to slow right down to avoid exhaust damage which i cause a a tail back of cars LOL

J

Back