K11 Lambda Sensor ----------------

Hi all, can someone tell me what part number Is stamped on the original Bosch Lambda sensor on the K11`s are? was told the 1.0L are the same as 1.3L as i have a ####ty universal one that i dont think is doing its job!! petrol issues are screwing me over like a mother####er!! and the suspect is the damn lambda sensor!!

J

universal lambersensors are crap. we had this problem when boosting my mates supra. he read up on lambersensors and how they work. gthe universal ones dont read the right amount compared to a maunfactures causes the fuling to be out. my mates supra was running badly lean because of it

just fitted a uni one to my and passed emmissions on mot and fuel consumption appears better any ways part number on the lambda on the 1.3 is 0258003256 thats if its the same

Thanks guys for your reply and link to website !!!!i think the Bosch 025 800 3256 part number is the one, i just managed to find one on ebay new boxed for the K11 for £40 got lucky there!!!

cheers again!!! hopefully ill get better results on fueling!!!!

J

did you get the better fuel mpg?

Hi, yeah...... the fueling is much much better, i filled up the tank and drove economically and sensible as normal with alittle foot down here but noticed a big difference!! worth changing if you never changed the lambda sensor before.. and also on the pre-face modle theres no indication when the sensor and ####ed !!! so as the sensor came off a 100.000 mile engine i doubt the sensor was any good anyway..

J

gave mine a wash n go last week,seems ok so far
but would need them o silly o graph/scope to see it bouncing up/down

Hi, yeah...... the fueling is much much better, i filled up the tank and drove economically and sensible as normal with alittle foot down here but noticed a big difference!! worth changing if you never changed the lambda sensor before.. and also on the pre-face modle theres no indication when the sensor and ####ed !!! so as the sensor came off a 100.000 mile engine i doubt the sensor was any good anyway..

J

J, did you buy the Bosch or the universal from www.gendan.co.ik

offf, I just saw the answer higher up...

What would be the difference? Could you make a comparison, at least a rough one?

J, did you buy the Bosch or the universal from www.gendan.co.ik

offf, I just saw the answer higher up...

What would be the difference? Could you make a comparison, at least a rough one?

@peposhi... Nah, a geezer was selling an original BOSCH unit for the Micra on ebay and i snapped it up quick, boxed new - i got real lucky quickly as i was looking for one - he said it was for his micra but didnt need it as he sold the car or something,.. had all the plugs and everything!!... i originally bought X2 lambda sensors for my wifes RAV4 last week and got two of them for 160 quid made by DENSO as all toyotas use them, it has all the right plugs for them to plug and play but dont have the toyota stamped on it, anyway each sensor from toyota is like 190 quid Euro Car Parts are like 130 quid or so... ill pass you on to the website where you can get these lambda sensors... phone and ask for Rebecca shes helpfull... if you give your nissan sensor number she will cross reference it and send you the correct one with its plug and its made by Denso so its nothing #### like universals e.t.c. website below...

http://www.sparkplugs.co.uk/

Hope this helps ... oh and there cheapest i have found on the web and i did take my time looking!!

I think I got it but from NGK:

http://www.ngkpartfinder.co.uk/car_commercial_extra.php?id=7357

NTK-023.jpg

Thanks, J

How to find that number, though :wasntme::wasntme::blush:
'99, 1L, automatic :blush:

The part number is the bosch number iirc, so you need this number 0258003256 and cross reference it with DENSO, give this nimber to the lady when you call, the 1.0L and 1.3L in all thru the years are the same from what i was told!! Worldcarparts , thats expensive... try my link and you see the difference, the two companies i would stick with are Denso and Bosch.. cant fault the quality!!

To your recent post above, the universal supposed to work in the cat at any stage it needs with the ECU but each Lambda sensor does a different job ... and ive tried universal on my car (micra) but fueling was rediculous man, and on my wifes RAV4 toyota the engine management light was on so i plugged the computer in and told my that Bank 1 sensor 2 is faulty (there are 4 Lambda sensors on this rav4) so i changed the 2 above and precat sensors, ... reset the engine management and he light in the dash switched off, but with the universal crapps, the ecu wasnt interested in them so the light just stayed on loool, now lights of and fueling is better!!!! so for anyone having a major fueling problem i reckon investing in a lambda sensor and be done with..

J

Sorry to sorta interupt, but my micra is experiencing power loss a decent bit the engine management is saying fuel to lean. I just put in new spark plugs and a new air filter but that didn't help is there anything else i should check before trying a new lambda sensor since i'd rather not buy a new sensor if it was something easier or cheaper to fix.

mite be your tb mate i tried all sorts to sort out my hesitation and juddering flat spot under throttle etc etc etc last thing to try is the lamba sensor as all other areas replaced is ht, plugs, injectors, filters etc etc etc , good luck with it mate (Y)

I am trying to test my lambda/oxygen sensor with a multimeter
do i have to unplug it or i have to test it while it's plugged?
also which of the 3 cables do i connect to the volt meter?

i used conzult to record a video
can you check if everything ok?
is the lambda sensor reading ok?
it seems that it's running very rich

Back