k11 janspeed manifold

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
as above, i have a 4branch janspeed exhaust manifold for sale. its been heat wrapped. iam not sure on the condison of this as i havent had a proper look at it plus the heat wrap gets in the way of seeing anything. but as far as i know its good condsion! came off swipers micra about 2 weeks ago. it also had some slight welding done to it about 2months ago.

you will need to take the front anti roll bar off to fit this as its been welded together (so its all one, not 2 peiace like standard) this provents it rattling and the join coming lose under accelration.

looking for £40, PICK UP ONLY!

Dan can I have 1st dibs on this when I come and collect the other stuff in the new year mate? And did you get my PM other day due? Cheers

Dan can I have 1st dibs on this when I come and collect the other stuff in the new year mate? And did you get my PM other day due? Cheers

its sold, i got a pm from superls yesterday and he came and collected it last night. sorry about that.

yearh i got your pm, but it wont let me send one back? :S lol

Fair enough mate I'll let you off this time lol, o don't know why it not let you send one well you've got my number can just text me if it doesn't let you PM me lol.

Back