Janspeed manifold - K11

Broony

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Here i have a janspeed manifold for sale on been on car for 5 months, had harldy any surface rust on it when i took it off as the black paint it came in, had just about came off. I have given it a spray (not perfect) with a rust repellant spray that used on oil rigs and ships. No longer needed as i have done the 1.6 transplant and it just needs tied up:)

28112007027.jpg 28112007029.jpg 28112007030.jpg

Looking for £100 collected - it reatails at £170 + 17.5% VAT @
RallyNuts <<<click for link

I can arrange postage at your cost as its quite big....

where u from? just looked up stanley which it says by ur name but thats in falkland islands? just i would take it but if your that far away then i cant...

ignore last post thats apparently in argentina, stupid google maps! but still where u from?? lol

Im really interested.. How much would postage be though? To Cornwall so couldn't really collect.

How big is it?
120cm x 60cm x 60cm.? 5.99 ebay courier.

Im really interested.. How much would postage be though? To Cornwall so couldn't really collect.

How big is it?
120cm x 60cm x 60cm.? 5.99 ebay courier.
Not sure i will weigh and meaure it for you, and if you want to arrange a courrier or get me to do it and i will give you a price. Aint got no weighing scales so i aint sure of weight anyone know??

not to hand no but will find the tin at tomorrow , btw any relevance to you wanting this item or just speculation??

yeah i'll try, getting the wieght will be the hardest as i have no scales.

and the paint is similar to the top one on this LINK
But in silver and i got it off a mate who works on oils rigs/ships.

yup thats fine mate
pm your address so i can price up delivery and once ive done that i'll sent you my paypal addy

whats the price delivered to leicester?

basically if u can do 100 delivered ill take it off you ill pay either by cheque or BACS

well i was looking for 100 collected but i said to robert 115 posted but the postage was little bit more than £15. so if you can match £110 its yours posted mate becasue its taking up room and need rid

hmm ok ill do 110 if that lil o2 sensor u got poking out of it is included and fully working..... how u want payin? add me on msn if u like (click on icon under my name <- to get addy)

Back